Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Facebook Homepage to Graph API

Recently while log-in at facebook,I saw a different picture than other times,as follows:


As pointed above,the part is added is latest thing.Then being curious I went into it and found out data use policy and a lot of interesting tools,as shown below:


 It shows "how they use your data" and blah-blah-blah.But the most interesting feature was "InteractiveTools"  inside More Resources .Clicking it shows the following photo:




After looking at all the tools,I found the last one:"Graph API",the most important and most useful.But whats under it.....???There are two ways to do it:

1.  Obviously by doing all the things I did,and thereby trying to open "Graph API"
2.  To read my next blog post  about facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment